Ealing Deanery comprises all the Church of England parishes and organisations in the London Borough of Ealing.
Our 33 churches, five Church of England schools and five chaplaincies demonstrate that Jesus Christ is relevant and impacting people’s lives in the Borough of Ealing.
The churches and clergy of the deanery enjoy mutual support and benefit from working together on a number of joint projects, including:
- Praying for one another using the deanery prayer diary
- A Mission Fund which is distributed by the synod each year to support projects across the deanery
- A Winter Night Shelter which rotates around a number of churches
- Some joint youth work projects
- Running training courses across churches.
Rev’d Steve Newbold, Area Dean of Ealing, says:
“This is a dynamic borough to be a part of. Originally a line of villages travelling west from London, it still has distinct areas resulting in a wide variety of contexts for ministry. But we are united in Christ in wanting to make the message of Jesus relevant to each of our areas. We are also committed to supporting one another as the Anglican family, whatever tradition our church is at home in.”